Re: Smithonian Articles

On a different Smithsonian point, I was in Washington last week and had an
opportunity to visit the 9/11 Exhibition by Magnum Photographers at the
Smithsonian.

http://www.magnumphotos.com/nys11si.html

It would be easy to say, "You must go", "Outstanding" or "wow".  These
laudatory comments however, are not sufficient.  Many of you probably know
the story about how the Magnum Photography Group was having a meeting late
into Sunday night, September 10.   As a result, some of the world's most
experienced photojournalists and photographers were in Manhatten.  The
images that are displayed in this exhibit show tremendous skill and
professionalism, taken under circumstances that are uncomprehensable.   I do
not know if this exhibit will be on tour, but if you have an opportunity to
visit, every picture will resonate in your spirit and your soul.