postcard update

Hi everyone!

Just thought I'd send an up date on what card I have recieved.  From Circle
I have gotten cards from:

Bobbie Blazy...WHAT IS IT PLEASE!!!  We have several theories...from my 6
year old, it's a "boat with a crack" better than anything I could come up
with! Also, were the bicycles already there or did you place them? I LOVE
the shadows! Thanks!

Byron Yeiser- What a beautiful waterfall! I have never had any luck at
those, so I envy your ability to make such a beautiful image from an
obviously beautiful place....of course, not many places like that to be
found in Indiana...

Jeff Spirer- "Unfinished Dream in the Mexican Jungle"  This is what I call a
"Jimmy shot" my brother (Jimmy) looks for this kind of thing to photograph,
most times his aren't this cool.  I like showing this one to people to get
their reactions, my mom's was typical for her..."Why on earth....."  My
Uncle noticed the pipes in the wall, the fact that the shelf had a cut out
area,(where he supposed the sink went that was attached to the pipes below)
he also noticed the handcarved shovel handle, the fact that part of the wall
has apparently been filled in under the window and the ornate design on the
building next door.  He guesses it was a jail of some sort.

Luis Gottardi- What I like about this is the fact that 1) It is not a shot I
would have thought to take.
2) when I first looked at it, I couldn't figure out WHAT was causing those
little triangles of LIGHT!  Then I realized it was actually the flags above
creating the SHADOW! Just a neat shot that you have to go back and look at
again!

Lea Murphy- I love this.  Would love to see it much bigger.  The rose is so
perfect!  I especially like the framing and cropping. Beautiful.

Rand Flory- This ties as my favorite in this circle. It is just such a
creepy looking place, love the orange light, but especially the trees...they
make you feel like they will reach out and grab you if you get too
close...remember the apple trees in The Wizard of Oz? (by far the scene that
scared me the most as a child!)

Jeff McSweeney- I like the color and light, not sure about the angle.  Seems
like a lot of empty blue space to me, pretty girl..love the expression,
think I would like it better if her hair were down though...just personal
opinion! :)

Colette Molyneaux-Tied for my fave in this circle...Looks like it belongs on
the cover of a mystery or romance novel.  Feels like I could walk through
the gate and Angels would sing.  Going from a dark, bad place to a bright,
warm one.  Thanks!

I have recieved cards from all of circle 3 except for Scot Coveyou.

Thank you everyone for the postcards, I too think I will find some way to
display them.  And thanks again Luis for a great project!

Angi Turnpaugh
"What if...the hokey pokey really IS what it's all about?"