Questions, questions...

Would appreciate help with a couple of problems....
1.
I was just virtually gifted a Hensel strobe - Mini 500. Seems like a
nice unit but it was bare. Had the IF trigger but no reflector, stand
mounting bracket, nothing -  my local dealer got it in a job lot.
Fortunately all the mounting screws are in place. Accessories seem
unobtainable here in Oz, and not too common elsewhere so, before I
head for the workshop, anyone know if it shares parts like
reflectors, snoots, ring tubes, etc. with another brand?
2.
Anyone know of a good flatbed scanner for medium format. (Yes, I
know, check the archives, but...) I was looking at the new Canon
D1250U2F with backlight but the specs don't mention film format
(Computer store encounter - "Yeah, it does slides brilliantly - huh?
- Medium Format? - whassat?") and, guess what, doesn't support Mac.
Making computer store geeks look stoopid is satisfying but hollow. Is
there anything out there that'll do 6x9 well with a Mac?

Thanks in advance!
AndrewF