Re: PF members' exhibits on May 4, 2002

At 12:01 PM 5/8/2002 -0400, you wrote:

>----------------------------- I have the luxury of
>reshooting to some extent,............. I have to take the Oldsmobile back
to its
>owner tomorrow, so I will be shooting it later today.
>
>Alan P. Hayes

If you are going to re shoot you might consider keeping the horizon level.
The other image in your project was also uneven. It is a problem easily
corrected with an image editor but might be better attacked at the point of
capture.

Dave
East Englewood
My work is done, why wait?
-- Suicide note of Kodak founder George Eastman