Re: Not really photography but optics related

My understanding of this is that there are simply two lenses.  The first would
invert the image and the second would invert it again making it rightside up.
And I hate to disagree with authority but I have used these things mounted on
body caps and on lens caps to make surreal fisheye images.          Don

Gregory Fraser wrote:

> Thanks for the answers but I needed a little more clarification and I found
> it at this web site.
> http://webphysics.ph.msstate.edu/javamirror/ipmj/java/dlens/. This applet
> explains your mysterious remark about this type of lens not forming an image
> on film Andy.
>
> Thanks Bob and Andy.
>
> Greg

   Don Roberts * Bittersweet Productions * Iowa City, IA
  And the Devil whispered behind the leaves, "It's pretty,
  but is it Art?".   --  Rudyard Kipling