RE : PTC project

Jan wrote me on Tuesday, the 23th of April :

> Today I sent you two CD's with all PSD scans from Maverick (raw),
> Betsy, and Raphael. ...  {snip} .......

I answered on the Tuesday, the 30th of April :

> Thank you for being cooperative. I'm still waiting for the CDs :
> nothing has yet appeared in my mailbox; this is getting worrying : when did
> you send them exactly and was that priority mail or could it take longer ?
> Was it the same kind of thin parcel as last time ? or was it thicker ? (if
> it was it may have followed another way of distribution at my end.. than
> letters which are just put in the mailbox).

Then Jan answered on Wednesday, the 1th of May :

> The CD's are still in the mail. I can't speed them up and I am not going to
> spend $75 on a FedEx package with the CD's so you'll just have to wait. They
> were mailed from Tuscarora last week and that's all I can say.
> .......{snip} ....  If you don't get them in another week, get in touch with
> me and I'll send another set.

We are now Monday, the 6th of May; 13 days have gone and there was still
nothing in the mailbox. I'll wait until next Wednesday, that is two weeks,
or 15 days after he sent the CDs and ask him for another set, unless the CDs
arrives in between.

As is, I've not a very good feeling about these much awaited CDs : both the
US postal service and the Swiss postal service have a good reputation, so
anyone can draw his own conclusions. Rob Miracle's suggestion sounds like
the best thing to do, Hurrah for Rob.. Plus that will put all the
participants on the same level, with a 35mm format.