Re: PTC Project

    Months have been wasted waiting on Jan to do a scan. Now months
are being wasted for JF to mail a CD. I think Rob Miracle has the
right idea: Let's sidestep JF altogether and take control of the
project back. The problem with begging JF to do this is that he
 likes to hear people beg, so the more one begs, the less likely
he is to do anything. By now, using 4-8 camera bodies, we
could be almost through the project, minus Mr. Faul. At least we would
have a real-world contingency plan in progress so that no matter
what JF does/doesn't do, the PTC comes to a good and fulfilling
conclusion.

                                             --- Luis