Re: PTC Project

Le 4.5.2004 6:07, « Karl » <shahjen@dingoblue.net.au> a écrit :

> Is Jan still with us?  What about the request by Andy and others to send the
> negatives?  Could you send the negatives to Andy please?

Karl,

I'm not sure whether Jan is still with us : he manifested the desire to
leave the PF list sometime ago. I've requested the list of PF-members
(anyone is able to get it, just sending a mail to RITphoto@rit.edu and
putting "members" in the subject line) : Jan is still on that list, but the
last time it was updated is on the 13th of April 2002).

May be that you should send him a private copy of your mail as well ?

--
Christiane