Re: another couple postcards

On Fri, 3 May 2002, chandler wrote:

> Can I ask a rather elementary question? Are you *mailing* the postcard
> prints (so they have writing and a stamp on the back), or putting them
> in envelopes and sending them?

All right, I confess. I put them in an envelope. Though my original
intention was to mail as a postcard, I didn't want the mount board to arrive
without the print. Without easy access to photosupply outlets (yeah, I could
have used the internet), I used materials on hand. My "postcards" lack the
authenticity of that bar code printed on one side and a sticker slapped on
the image side. Recipients, please mutilate them at your convenience.

Robert Hall, received your card the other day. Very nice!

Jay Bjerkan