Re: another couple postcards

> <snip> ... My "postcards" lack the authenticity of that bar code printed on
> one side and a sticker slapped on the image side.

I made a layout of the text for the back of the 4x6 cards in Word and then used
a copier to copy the info to the back of each card. The advantage was that I
could include a "caption text block", a preprinted From: address, copyright
info, etc. The text seemed to adhere well to the back of the RC prints and was
water insoluble. It looked VERY professional if I say so meself! FYI!  :)

Andy