Re: Digital Plunge

> Your comments have been most helpful. The E20 is definitely one choice being
> considered.  In regard to a flash, are you using the Olympus dedicated flash.
> And if not, what are you using with the E-10. I shoot weddings for a local
> Chicago area studio for which I want the E-20.
>
> Thanks again,

Hi Bill,

Just a couple of issues I would like to point out concerning the E-20. I did
a test with the camera in studio quite awhile ago. While I am no authority
on digital cameras, I was unable to close the lens past f11. Since my
knowledge on the camera was limited, maybe I had it set wrong. Any ways this
limited the depth of field, therefore it was unsuitable for needs.

I realize, since you wish to shoot mostly weddings, this might not be a
factor that will affect you. I would however verify the amount of shutter
delay, if any, the camera has. Meaning the amount of time it takes the
shutter to fire once you have pressed the button. If the delay is longer
than you are used to, you might end up missing some special moments.

Regards,

Roderick