Re: Postcard Circle I attention!

> I used my office code instead of my home code. The
> cards will
> probably eventually make it anyway since the town
> was mentioned...

May not ever get to you since the post office
apparently uses the ZIP for delivery.  Recently had a
package I mailed returned to me though the city/state
was clearly marked but the last number of the ZIP was
incorrect.  Can post office personnel read?  Er...
don't know!

But then again what do can we expect for 32 cents or
is it 33 cents these days...

joseph