Re: Postcard Circle I attention!

On Fri, 3 May 2002, Rosemarie Hernandez wrote:

> May not ever get to you since the post office
> apparently uses the ZIP for delivery.
<snip>
> But then again what do can we expect for 32 cents or
> is it 33 cents these days...

   For postcards, 21 cents. But Joseph is right. Andy's cards may not
get there --- and this is precisely why I asked everyone to print
a 10th card, just in case there was a problem, you would have at least
one spare to re-send. Let's wait on any re-sends for now, though, until
after the deadline, to see where we are at. Do not re-send anything
yet, please.

                                        --- Luis