Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Planet Postgres and the curse of AI

On Tue, Jul 23, 2024 at 12:45 PM Avinash Vallarapu <avinash.vallarapu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
However, I do agree with Lawrence that it is impossible to prove whether it is written by AI or a human.
AI can make mistakes and it might mistakenly point out that a blog is written by AI (which I know is difficult to implement).

Right - I am not interested in "proving" things, but I think a policy to discourage overuse of AI is warranted.

People may also use AI generated Images in their blogs, and they may be meaningful for their article.
Is it only the content or also the images ?  It might get too complicated while implementing some rules.

Only the content, the images are perfectly fine. Even expected, these days.

Ultimately, Humans do make mistakes and we shouldn't discourage people assuming it is AI that made that mistake.

Humans make mistakes. AI confidently hallucinates.