Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Need Assistance: Command to display procedures does not work

On 2/28/24 10:15, Sasmit Utkarsh wrote:
Hi Adrian,

Sorry, Yes I did connect to the correct DB and it's just a test database and there's no shc schema. After giving the pronamespace::regnamespace. I do see it has another schema as test. Thanks a lot for your guidance,

pgAdmin4 was telling you that with the Schemas(2) in the Object Explorer.

will make next time i verify with this details first, switching between different DBs and machines got my mind diverted

image.png

Regards,
Sasmit Utkarsh
+91-7674022625