Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Need Assistance: Command to display procedures does not work

Hi Adrian,

Sorry, Yes I did connect to the correct DB and it's just a test database and there's no shc schema. After giving the  pronamespace::regnamespace. I do see it has another schema as test. Thanks a lot for your guidance, will make next time i verify with this details first, switching between different DBs and machines got my mind diverted

image.png

Regards,
Sasmit Utkarsh
+91-7674022625

On Wed, Feb 28, 2024 at 10:50 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 2/28/24 09:13, Sasmit Utkarsh wrote:

Reply to list also
Ccing list
> HI Adrian,
>
> Related to shc shema, they were part of different host/machine.
> Currently, I'm seeing the result for this discrepancy on another server
> machine where we have only a public schema.

1) I doubt that if this is the database you are showing in your pgAdmin4
screenshot.

2) The information I asked for in my previous post is still relevant and
needs answering.

3) Add pronamespace::regnamespace to your SELECT query to get the schema
names for the the functions.