Search Postgresql Archives

Re: Let's Do the CoC Right

On Jan 22, 2016, at 11:47 AM, Luz Violeta <luz.stancati@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> P.S → even now, I'm kinda terrified of a shitstorm in my first mail to the mailing list ... but definitely this spark of hope made me come forward and say something, dunno.

Thank you so much for doing so. Up to now it’s just been one more white guy (me) saying something. The more folks who can constructively contribute -- and especially to shine a light on the contexts of which many of us are unaware -- the better the likelihood of getting something that creates the safe environment I firmly believe we all want.

Best,

David