Search Postgresql Archives

Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host

On 04/10/2015 02:10 PM, Volkan Unsal wrote:
Hi Adrian,

I spent the last hour checking the config files are indeed being used ––
and they are. :P I'm getting silly after days of this configuration
nightmare. Thanks for replying to all my posts and making helpful
suggestions. After reading a bit more about log outputs, I enabled the
maximum logging, and I think I am seeing something interesting in the logs:

https://gist.github.com/volkanunsal/bb58fa52077ae3288dfd#file-slave-log-L60-L65

Please, what does:

select * from pg_stat_replication

show on the primary?

So the standby server is saying it is not finding:

pg_xlog/000000010000000000000013

and it is switching the WAL source back and forth from a WAL archive to streaming looking for it.

Just to be sure is actually not there on the standby?

Is still in the pg_xlog directory on the primary?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@xxxxxxxxxxx