Re: speeding up grafana sensor-data query on raspberry pi 3

Hi again,

Thanks for the suggestions.

- I  increased work_mem to 64M, which caused disk-based sorting to be
replaced with quicksort and resulted in a modest speedup. However I
have to admit I didn't understand why more work_mem speeds up the heap
scan.
- the suggestion regarding "create statistics on group by" is awesome,
to get rid of sorting is probably the best that could happen to the
query.
- ARMv8 instead of ARMv6 could have a positive impact

I'll mirate to a containerized postgresql-version running on raspbian
os 64-bit as I find some time to spare and report back.

Thanks again, Clemens