What is equivalent of v$sesstat and v$sql_plan in postgres?

If not , how can I get the same functionality by writing a query/job/procedure?

Something which doesn't require me to install a plugin , it is RDS PostgreSQL so cannot install /enable plugin without downtime to a critical production database

v$sesstat use case - I run a query , I would like to see what all metrics in postgres change for my session

v$sql_plan use case - I want to capture all operations for all plans and do analysis on those.

--
Cheers,
Kunwar