RE: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4

Hello Justin,

- I used the standard installer from https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads for Windows X64 and upgraded from 13.3, which itself was pg_upgraded from 11.2.
- Yes, windows VM on VMWARE.
- No entries from shared_preload_libraries, session_preload_libraries or local_preload_libraries.
- Version is "PostgreSQL 13.4, compiled by Visual C++ build 1914, 64-bit".
- I created a new database and reran the scenarios without much of a change.
- I think I am going to install a whole fresh new instance from scratch and see if there may have been some weird stuff happening with the upgrade path I took?

Thank you,
Laurent Hasson.