RE: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4

Hello Tom,

The difference for the Exceptions-scenario between V11.2 and V13.4 that I observed was 30x.
It is the difference on V13.4 between the Exceptions and no-exceptions scenarios that is 500x+.

Just to clarify.

I am following up with Justin's suggestions and will respond with updated info soon.

Thank you!
Laurent Hasson.