Re: Selects query stats?

Yeah, I'm not really concerned about the app or sys performance, just a basic question of how do I get the rate of selects that are being executed.

In a previous post from Jim, he noted it cannot be done. I am very surprised postgres can't do this basic functionality. Does anyone know if the postgres team is working on this?

(btw, I pasted in the wrong oracle query lol - but it can be done in mysql and oracle)

Best Regards,
Dan Gorman