Re: Selects query stats?

Dan Gorman wrote:
What I am looking for is that our DB is doing X selects a min.

What specifically would you like to measure?
Duration for specific queries?
Queries in an app for which you have no source?
There may be a way to get what you want by other means ...
Details?

I gather you cannot just time the app that's doing the selects,
nor extract those selects and run them via psql and time them
on their own?

Dan Gorman wrote:
All,
I might be completely crazy here, but it seems every other database exposes select query stats. Postgres only exposes updates/deletes/inserts. Is there something I am missing here?