Re: Pam Module for postgres

I've cached the attached version of this module in the kernel.org
modules directory:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/pre/modules/

I've also added a link on the modules.html page. [It would seem that
there are now at least three Postgres PAM modules out there..]

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/modules.html

Cheers

Andrew