Arguments from applications for modules

Hi,

it is possible to write arguments for PAM modules into the
/etc/pam.d/<config file>.

Is there also a way to set such arguments from the application
for the module ?
What I need is: I call the application with an parameter and
this option should be given through to the PAM module. But I
didn't find an easy solution/interface for this. Is there one ?

  Thanks,
    Thorsten
--
Thorsten Kukuk       http://www.suse.de/~kukuk/       kukuk@suse.de
SuSE GmbH            Schanzaeckerstr. 10            90443 Nuernberg