Re: Is anyone there ... (patches, bug reports etc.)

[I'm about to go on vacation.]

I'd prefer that logically independent changes have independent bug
reports.

David didn't submit bug reports and I wanted to make sure that they
didn't get lost so I packed them in with the HP changes posted earlier
(unfortunately, my email folders are no longer small enough to represent
a safe place that I won't ignore).

I'm completely happy for you, or someone else, to make separate bug
reports for each of them - just make a note in the 124930 bug report to
indicate that they are being dealt with elsewhere.

[I'll be reading email again on January 4th. Enjoy the holidays...]

Cheers

Andrew