Re: Is anyone there ... (patches, bug reports etc.)

Andrew,

> They are all captured. They are all in this bug report:

> http://sourceforge.net/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=124930&group_id=6663

Do you prefer that all bugs related to portability be filed directly under
this one bug?  I had assumed it would be more manageable if each portability
bugfix had its own bug number, allowing more parallelization of the fixing;
but if you prefer to have all the patches, etc, listed under this single bug
ID, I'll start making all of my comments there instead.

Steve Langasek
postmodern programmer