Re: XSSO? How to communicate to XSSO/PAM external authentication info?

On Thu, Aug 24, 2000 at 05:04:02PM -0700, Andrew Morgan wrote:
> Before we go there. Is there any reason why we couldn't pursue the idea
> of implementing GSS's authentication in a PAM module?

Maybe because GSSAPI and PAM do essentially the same thing, in
different ways? Only things that are orthogonal integrate easily, but
GSSAPI and PAM aren't.

--
Ingo Luetkebohle / 21st Century Digital Boy

its easy to stop using Perl: I do it after every project