Re: Option for endpoint.anyconnect.deviceuniqueid of Cisco/ASA DAP

Ralph,
You may be interested in
https://gitlab.com/openconnect/openconnect/-/merge_requests/103

I'm proposing this as a more general-purpose replacement for the
`openconnect_set_mobile_info` API function that you created a while
back, to accommodate various little bits of host- and VPN-specific
identifying information in a more flexible and maintainable way.

-Dan