Re: using networkmanager nmcli with globalprotect

Daniel Lenski <dlenski@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

> I'm the pot calling the kettle black here, though, because I have a
> backlog of a whole bunch of things I've been wanting to add to the NM
> plugin, though:

How easy would any of those be for someone else to tackle (having not
looked at the code)?  The one about storing secrets sounds as if it
could ease some pain when MFA is involved (within the lifetime of the
authN), but I don't know whether it actually would.