Re: Option for endpoint.anyconnect.deviceuniqueid of Cisco/ASA DAP

Hi Dan. Thanks for picking this up and improving it. I'm all in favor of adding these configuration options. Those who don't need them are fine with the defaults and don't care. And those who might run into a VPN headend which otherwise would deny access will appreciate having the option.

Thanks,
-ralph