Re: Failed to install profile.xml because of file integrity check error.

Unfortunately we have no automated testing with anyconnect clients, so
it could be that new clients expect something different, or that we
simply regressed in that feature. I'd suggest reporting the issue at:
https://gitlab.com/openconnect/ocserv with as much debugging info as
possible.

regards,
Nikos