RE: Failed to install profile.xml because of file integrity check error.

>Do you happen to use multiple files for different users? Unfortunately ocserv cannot send the right hash if multiple files are specified because the anyconnect >protocol asks the hash before ocserv has the information about the logged in user. You may have to accept a single file for all users.

>regards,
>Nikos

Hi Nikos,

No I don't have multiple files, I just installed a clean Amazon Linux 2 Machine and used only these commands in the build script (I am writing them in case it helps others):

## Add the epel repo ##
amazon-linux-extras install epel -y

## Installing packages ##
yum install ocserv certbot -y

## Updating all packages ##
yum update -y

## Then I generated a certificate using certbot ##
certbot --agree-tos --manual-public-ip-logging-ok --no-eff-email --email hostmaster@xxxxxxxxxx --rsa-key-size 2048 --standalone certonly -d vpn.domain.com
certbot renew

## Then I copied my private key and fullchain generated by certbot to these location##
server-cert = /etc/pki/ocserv/public/server.crt
server-key = /etc/pki/ocserv/private/server.key

## Then I modified /etc/ocserv/ocserv.conf ##
- Configured the ipv4-network with my subnet

## And I started the service ##
service ocserv start

With only these couple lines, I were able to connect using the Openconnect client but I get the error using the Cisco AnyConnect Client.

I know there is more to do to the machine like routing, firewall, etc, but it "works" out of the box with openconnect but fails with anyconnect.

This is why I wonder if it's supposed to work or not before I invest more time in this.

Thanks in advance