Re: Failed to install profile.xml because of file integrity check error.

On Fri, Jan 3, 2020 at 10:23 PM Ian Lord <Ian.Lord@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am new to Openconnect VPN Server and I was able to install the server and connect to it using the OpenConnect Gui VPN Client.
>
> When I try to connect to the same server using Cisco Anyconnect Secure Mobility Client version 4.8.01090 I get this error message:
> Failed to install profile.xml because of file integrity check error. A VPN connection cannot be established.
>
> This error message appears after a successful username/password entry.
>
> I was under the impression I could connect using Cisco Anyconnect and not just OpenConnect Gui VPN Client. Is this even possible ? If so, does anyone know how to prevent that profile.xml integrity check error ?
>
> I tried to find someone with the same problem and I found a single post on cisco website about it. Naturally, they answered they were not supporting connecting to Openconnect servers :)

Do you happen to use multiple files for different users? Unfortunately
ocserv cannot send the right hash if multiple files are specified
because the anyconnect protocol asks the hash before ocserv has the
information about the logged in user. You may have to accept a single
file for all users.

regards,
Nikos