Re: speed, CPU

Hi,

On Dec/30/2019, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:

> > Most of that is for ESP support, not DTLS, but the 'reuse packets
> > instead of free/malloc' bought us a few percent and I'd like to
> > eventually fix up all the buffer sizing inconsistencies and merge it
> > (or just move to using rings).
>
> I'll try to test the perfhack branch today.

Actually today I'll leave early and might not have time. I'll let the
data transfer finish the next 2 or 3 days and then I'll test perfhack
branch with my data to see improvements (and without VirtualBox
openconnect, etc.) and perf record without having to rush it and
stopping/start the transfer.  Almost there :-)

So, expect news but probably next year.

Thanks again!

--
Carles Pina i Estany