NNTPC: Action of Protest - cannot uns*bscribe

On Wed, 7 May 1997, Andy Wick wrote:

> He is not stupid in this case.  I have been trying for over
> a month now to get off.  What is it with this list?  I have
> sent mail to root and abuse and everything.  I swear noone
> is running this list.  GET ME OFF!!!!!!!!

  Have you tried this, from the instructions you received when you
subscribed?

	To unsubscribe from a mailinglist, simply send a message
	with the word (you guessed it :-) "unsubscribe" in the
	Subject: field to the -request address of that list.

  What this is saying, is send a message to
'nntpcache-users-request@suburbia.net' with the SUBJECT of 'unsubscribe'

     ' ) `\      Chirik  [The Squirrel]  --|--  chirik@castlefur.com
      /'  |_./<   Chirik's Homepage is still under construction :-(
     `\ |/~\/>"   A squirrel's home is really a nutcracker's suite!