NNTPC: Action of Protest - cannot uns*bscribe

I have sent mail to both nntpcache-owner@suburbia.net and
nntpcache-users-request@suburbia.net.

I have attempted explicit uns*bscribe requests --
"send in a new uns*bscribe request containing the text:  uns*bscribe
the_address_you_meant.".

I have replied to the failure notices --
"If this wasn't your intention or you are having problems getting
Yourself unsubscribed, reply to this mail now (quoting it entirely (for
diagnostic purposes), and of course adding any comments you see fit)."

Do you have any other suggestions?

Peter C. Norton wrote:

> Have you sent mail to nntpcache-owner@suburbia.net?
>
> -Peter
>
> On Wed, 7 May 1997, Simon (V. Ilyushchenko) wrote:
>
> > Hello all,
> >
> > First, I would like to apologize before the real readers of this list.
<snip>