NNTPC: Action of Protest - cannot uns*bscribe

On Wed, May 07, 1997 at 01:11:05PM -0400, Ronald Florence wrote:
> "Simon (V. Ilyushchenko)" writes:
>
>   I am starting the Action of Protest. Every day I will send a junk
>   message to the list.
>
> I do not suffer fools gladly.  I have added the lines
>
> :0
> * ^From:.*simonf@rrg.msk.su
> /dev/null
>
> to .procmailrc.  I urge others to do the same.  If we can do nothing
> about the bandwidth your stupid and inconsiderate gesture will waste,
> at least we can be spared the babble of an idiot.

He is not stupid in this case.  I have been trying for over
a month now to get off.  What is it with this list?  I have
sent mail to root and abuse and everything.  I swear noone
is running this list.  GET ME OFF!!!!!!!!

--
awick@vt.edu                                    Andy Wick
awick@purple.org                              Virginia Tech