NNTPC: Action of Protest - cannot uns*bscribe

"Simon (V. Ilyushchenko)" writes:

  I am starting the Action of Protest. Every day I will send a junk
  message to the list.

I do not suffer fools gladly.  I have added the lines

:0
* ^From:.*simonf@rrg.msk.su
/dev/null

to .procmailrc.  I urge others to do the same.  If we can do nothing
about the bandwidth your stupid and inconsiderate gesture will waste,
at least we can be spared the babble of an idiot.

--

Ronald Florence			Maple Lawn Farm, Stonington, CT
ron@mlfarm.com			http://www.connix.com/~mlfarm