Re: NNTPC: The newssuck script

Jon Tombs wrote:

> I've had several requests for my newsdump (newssuck) script, all output goes
> to /dev/null, so the net result is just pull all the articles of the listed
> groups through nntpcached

I've tried your script with the aus hierarchy, and couldn't reproduce
the symptoms that you had described.  Could you send me your server &
config?

Another thing, can you do make your news server stop accepting news
and expiring? That way when you can reproduce the effect maybe you
can narrow it down to certain newsgroups or even articles.  Because
I don't really think there's any widespread memory leak in nntpcached.

Thanks.

--
Debian GNU/Linux 1.1 is out! { http://www.debian.org/ }
Email:  Herbert Xu ~{PmV>HI~} <herbert@greathan.apana.org.au>