Netscape problems since day one

Hi,
I have been trying to use nntpcache since its very beginning.
However, I had no luck running it with Netscape 2.0 or 3.0. It simply
doesn't work. It does work (very well) with all other news readers.

The symptoms are as follows:
* The group list loads OK
* The first group I try to read (sometime) reads OK, and many articles
appears, but I can't read them (NNTPCACHE says they have expired - and
they haven't)
* The other groups I click on, will not read at all, and will appear
empty.

I have setup INN, and it works well, but I would like the ability to use
nntpcache for my Netscape users (I don't allow people to use M$ things)

I use Linux 2.0.7
I used nntpcache from 88 to 92, and the problem shows.

My ISP uses:
200 actcom.co.il NNTP server version 1.5.12.1 (1 Jan 1995) ready at Wed
Oct  2 10:34:30 1996 (posting ok).

Many thanks in advance,
	Or Elnekaveh
    W   "Always look on the bright side of life..."  (__)
  (o o)      Or Elnekaveh - Kibbutz Dalia,    \------(oo)
 (  V  )     xor@dalia.org.il - Israel         ||    (__) "Moo Man!"
...m.m...  http://www.dalia.org.il/~xor        ||w--||    \|/