Re: NNTPC: Couple of problems with nntpcache .8

> > The other problem seems to be corruption of the reading of posts...
> >
> > I'll read a post, and get the article, then when I read the next one, I get
> > most of the text of the first one.  If I re-read the same article, I get the
> > correct text.
>
> I had the problem with .8 too, but my patches seem to have fixed it
> for me at least.  So please try it out and see if it works for you or
> not.  You can get it from
> 	ftp://greathan.apana.org.au/pub/nntpcache/nntpcache-0.92.8UL.patch
>
> Oh and don't forget to wipe out your xover files if you do use my
> patch as it could contain incorrect information.

Hmmm, I'm running you current patch and for me it did fix some of my
problems, but not this one.  On many occasions it appears as if I am
missing part of the beginning of a post or have text from the prior
post inserted into it.

Tim Krantz (tek@dsinc.com)