authinfo forwarding

With nntpcache forward the authinfo to the actual news servers?  What I
mean is that if a user connects to nntpcache and sends a authinfo will
nntpcache passed this onto the real news server when it connects?  I
don't want nntpcache to do any checking other than ip number to match my
domain.

I hope this is clear.  Basicly I want to use nntpcache as a proxy
between me and some commercial servers like supernews.com or alt.net
that uses authinfo to check for access.

Thanks,
Steve.