Re: Need List of Books

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010, Alexandre Borges wrote:

> > > For specific Linux and hardware issues:
> > >
> > > Embedded Linux Primer
> > > author: Christopher Hallinan
> > > ISBN: 0137017839
> >
> >  i don't think anything prevents me from mentioning that there is
> > a 2nd edition of chris' book coming out soon.  i know this since i
> > was one of the pre-publication reviewers, and it's already been
> > mentioned elsewhere.  so while this will discourage sales of the
> > current edition, you might as well wait for the upcoming one.
> > it's considerably better.
>

> All guys,
>
> Hi. ISBN  that I showed in the last email is already from the second edition
> of the book (Embedded Linux Primer)
>
> Robert is right: Linux Kernel in a Nutshell is a good reference too.

  just so you know, my involvement with some of the aforementioned
books:

  linux kernel in a nutshell -- pre-publication reviewer
  linux kernel development (3rd ed) -- technical editor
  embedded linux primer (2nd ed) -- pre-publication reviewer

somehow, these things just happen to me. :-)

rday

                        http://crashcourse.ca