Re: updating online free-electrons docs -- feel free to lend a hand

>  i can probably jump in there as well, i've used OE to bake images
> for my beagleboard for quite some time.

So our target is qemuarm but do you agree with the distro? What
distros have you checked out while working on beagle boards?

At the moment I am learning to make recipes for some of the stuff that
I have ported to openmoko-shr [1] so that it can be contributed in a
standard way to the community. I am used to building images and stuff
too.

So whats the plan?

[1] http://wiki.shr-project.org/trac/wiki/Building%20SHR

--