are there any screen casts available for developing device drivers ?

Hi,list
I am new to this thing.Writing patches kernel development etc.I was
searching for beginning as how to develop device driver etc
Can you point me to some place where if any screen casts are available
to write device drivers ? I will google etc that is not a problem but
just in case if you people can  reply that will be a bit better.
Thanks and Regards

--
Tapas