Re: Help needed for setup a simulation environment.

Hi,

#
# section: installing an operating system to qemu
# instead of "wintendo" image you can try to use an linux image (e.g.
ubuntu)
http://alien.slackbook.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=slackware:qemu

#
# ibm offers also good documentation for this topic
# -> installing guest operating system
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-qemu-development/index.html?S_TACT=105AGX03&S_CMP=HP

#
# of course debian too ...