Re: development/hacking environment reg.

On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 8:57 PM, Anand Arumugam <anand.arumug@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Thanks a bunch for your detailed reply. It really gave me some idea. Even if
> its not something related to the nuts and bolts of the target hardware, how
> does one go about test the fix in other architectures say
> SPARC/MIPS/ARM/SH*??? Can that be achieved using QEMU or can this be done
> using VirtualBox itself?
>
> Cheers,
> -Anand.

Yes, its very much possible to emulate these archs with QEMU, I use it
for arm processor related work. Or another very nice option is
Marvell's SheevaPlug. It already comes with development kit with it.
Explore it here, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SheevaPlug

-Vinit