Re: Automatic clean of module flag steing from module./

Hi ...

Am I right when interpret your suigestion
whem i use modprobe -r A it sets autounload flag for B and C ?
I admit it's kinda hard to understand what you were saying, but let me try. From what I read in man pages, it seems when you do:
$ modprobe moduleA
and assuming moduleB and moduleC are needed because of dependency issue, they (B and C) will be loaded with "auto clean" flag). Later, when you do :
$ modprobe -r moduleA
B and C will also be unloaded because it is no longer needed by A. Of course, the exception is when another module (let's say moduleD) depends on B and C, they will stay.

I hope it clears up your confusion.

regards,

Mulyadi